The World Through The Bottom of My Glass

Sunday 14 August 2011

C80 Hast COMETH!!!


Ah, yes. My first real post.
If you are aware, even though my handle name is a bartender, I don't actually work as one.
And no, I don't drink much. But when I drink, I drink things with really strange names.


Anyway, 13th of August is the day when my internet works non stop. Why?
 Because of  Comiket 80! Yessir, I am a bonafide Fanboy of stuffs that comes from Japan!



Why, waiting for it is worthwhile especially after seeing this!!


and this



REIMU, MARISA, and TENSHI! Three of the most bloody memorable characters in Touhou
in all their cel shaded goodness.
And byakuren? A song with so much emotion is GOLD!

If I have to compare them with cocktails, the first one reminds me of Earthquake or Tremblement de Terre
That will shake you up like they just don't care. Perfect for that bobbing head movement.

and the second one gives me the impression of the Enlightenment Cocktail (Fittingly named)
That gives you a light buzz but not enough to get you under the table.

Yahr! Can't wait to play all the doujin games that come up this weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Oh padahal saya mau ngeblog ini. Maa ii, song byakuren bener2 imba sampe saya tersentuh :terharu:

    And i don't understand cocktails :v

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't have to understand cocktails to like it. mbah gugel mengerti kok

    ReplyDelete